‘At Home’ Advice and Consultancy visit
This service is ideal for you if you are looking for help or advice on any of the following:
- You have a new build house and a garden that you would like to transform.
- You have a desire to change your existing garden entirely.
- You would like to make the most of a new outdoor space after extending your property.
- You would like to change the approach to the house and driveway access.
- You would like to maximise use of the space immediately around the house.
- You would like to modernise your existing garden entirely or in sections.
- You would like to introduce a play area, vegetable garden, greenhouse area etc.
- You would like to extend the entertaining space of your garden.
- You would like to submit plans to the local authority to meet planning conditions.
- You have a budget for garden construction/build work in excess of £12,000
During the Consultancy Visit:
- Listen to what you are trying to achieve.
- Show you the various design options we provide and recommend the most productive process for your project.
- Discuss design fees for each stage and relate this to the designs in our portfolio.
After the Visit:
We will write back to you after the visit with a clear set of fees for the process that we have discussed. On your instruction we will then organise a convenient time to come and survey, take photos and start our work on your design project. Design fees start at £720 for a concept plan. Each further stage is charged for at £360 for half days or £720 for full days. Generally, most design work takes a minimum of two days. A 10% discount off the design fee is applied to your design project as a result of this consultancy visit. In the event you choose to proceed to contract us through the build process of your garden design a further 10% discount will be available on the plants detailed on the planting design.
What are the costs?
The Garden Design consultancy fee is £75 if you live within a 15 mile radius of our office, additional fees apply outside this area. All costs outlined in this document include VAT.
How to book?